Sound Healing & Earth Medicine Retreat
Access the healing power of Sound, Earth Energy, and your own Intuitive Gifts; Create Peace, Power and Joy in this experiential, restorative retreat.
….for Empaths, Holistic Healers & Teachers, Caregivers, Intuitive Readers, and anyone who wants to explore and expand their Intuitive Gifts to heal themselves and others.
From: Kay Grace, Sound Healing & Energy Medicine Practitioner & Trainer since 2001
RE: March 25-27, 2022; your presence and energy
What: Sound Healing & Earth Medicine Retreat
Where: Hostel Du Nord Annex, Duluth, MN (Lake Superior)
When: Friday at 6pm, March 25th, through Sunday, March 27th, 12:00 pm
Friday Evening Sound Bath Journey at 7pm, is open to the public
Sound Bath Journey only – MUST RSVP below!
Experience the Power of Sound Healing, Crystal Singing Bowls and Earth Medicine to help you stay clear and strong as you invite Sound, Subtle Energy and Messages from the Earth to support you.
If you already know you want to be there, you can click the registration button. Price includes tuition, food, and lodging.
If you are only registering for the Friday Evening Sound Bath & Journey, please click the button and you’ll be taken to the Meetup page where you can RSVP and donate for that.
Have you been feeling any of these? (Many of us have been experiencing some of both)
- Like you’re running a race, and another one starts right after you cross the finish line
- Anxious, sad or overwhelmed, and what used to work is less effective
- Grief, not only for people lost, but for the Earth and all living things that cannot defend themselves, and for the lives we thought we would have
- You know what you DON’T want (career, relationships, health…) and are ready to explore a life that allows you to live from your true self
- You really DO know what you want, and would love to connect to a community of like-minded people
- You’re hopeful that you can help to turn the tide toward more creative solutions, lovingkindness, and healing for yourself and others
Discover and Experience:
- Relax deeply with a Sound Bath & Guided Journey surrounded by Crystal Singing Bowls, Tibetan Bowls, Tuning Forks, Voice & Drums and set an intention important to you
- Learn new ways to embrace your intuitive gifts and abilities without giving yourself away – whether you’re just beginning to explore or have been a healing presence with others for many years
- Feel Safe, Certain and Grounded, No Matter What, as you learn to use the power of Sound and Subtle Energy to become the gracious Queen or King of your own Space, Body and Energy Field.
- Exercise your passion for giving, healing, and helping without sacrificing your own health and energy
- Practice using sound healing & earth medicine techniques, tools and principles to keep your energy field clear and your energetic boundaries naturally strong.
- Learn ways to use Crystals, Drums, Tuning Forks, Crystal and Tibetan Singing Bowls and your own Voice, for self-healing and to move into greater harmony with Love, Equanimity and Grace.
- Play with the Beauty & Power of Toningto heal yourself, express love for all Beings, and to send the healing energy of gratitude & love to the waters and land of our planet. Weather permitting, we’ll take a walk on the shores of Lake Superior and do a group chant there.
A word about the word HEALING: Healing doesn’t always mean it’s time to fix something that’s broken or to try to change the course of an illness. It means a journey toward wholeness and living a life that is true to your essential nature, at least most of the time. Many times, the by-product of this work IS relief from things like physical or emotional pain. These are also part of becoming aware of who you really are and who you want to be. Trained & experienced healing practitioners work with their clients as co-creators and partners in this. For this retreat, we’ll share lots of ways to begin or continue the journey!
Covid-19 Information & Safety We’re currently following all guidelines related to health & wellness service providers for Covid-19 and ask that you wear a mask if you are not vaccinated while in the public spaces of this retreat, and to reschedule to a different event or retreat if you have any symptoms of illness or have been exposed to someone known to be positive for Covid-19. Both Michael and I are fully vaccinated and boosted. We will have two air filtering units and have limited the number of participants so that there will be room for social distancing so that everyone can feel comfortable, whatever their situation.
I very much want to make this affordable as our first Live Retreat now that the pandemic is winding down and have a great group of people filling the place, so we’ve lowered the tuition for the retreat as much as we could.
We’re providing the Sound Bath & Journey on Friday evening to all retreat attendees at no cost and to the public as a Donation based event.
Food & Lodging
We’ll be staying at the Hostel Du Nord Annex in Duluth. We have rented the entire floor with its own kitchen, bathrooms, and meeting space, as well as 4 available rooms for individuals/couples, and several rooms which would be shared with others. The Hostel Du Nord in the building across the parking lot, will also have space for individuals if we have need.
Even if you live nearby, please stay with us. The energy is exceptionally beautiful this way, when we are not distracted by driving home, checking laptops, and talking to those who are not sharing the experience with us.
All your meals and snacks from Friday evening snack through Sunday breakfast, will be made with loving care from fresh, primarily organic ingredients by our awesome co-leader and chef, Michael. As a healer himself, he will be adding intention and high vibration to the food we eat.
The cost for Tuition, 2 nights lodging and 4 delicious organic meals and snacks is $467. We are able to accommodate those eating a gluten-free (not celiac level) or vegan diet; just let us know.
“Loved the experiential aspect. I appreciate how clearly and simply and accessibly profound information was communicated and taught. Thank you so much. All was good. Love it.”
“Very uplifting! Kay does a fabulous job of melding science with metaphysics. My experience has been very transformative and has carried over in a good way throughout each class. I highly recommend her classes and retreats.”
~Samantha Kelley, M.A. Holistic Health Services
OK, I would love to come! How do I register?
Step 1: Select whether you are comfortable sharing a room, or if you would like an individual room for 1 person or a couple, then Click the Button labeled with either SHARED or SINGLE Room. w to select that option. Next, Click on the desired button once for each person registering.
If two people are sharing a Single room, the first person should select the Single Room option, and the second person should select the “shared room” option. If we run out of individual rooms, we’ll email instructions for getting a room at Hostel Du Nord in the other building or just book that for you, and take care of any cost adjustment at the retreat.
Step 2: You will be taken to a secure Stripe page to check out. (You can pay with any debit/credit card, Google Pay, etc.)
Your payment for the retreat, lodging and meals is non-refundable, to cover the cost of the facility, materials, and food. If the retreat were to be canceled due to weather emergency or other emergency by us, your payment would be transferred to a re-scheduled retreat or to Energy Express gift certificates, good for massage therapy, energy work or sound healing sessions (energy work and intuitive readings can also be done by phone).
Once you register, I will send you details on how to get there, what to bring and so on. If you have any questions, or would like to talk with me, please email me using this link: Contact Us, or call me at 612-568-8304.
Who is Kay Grace, and is she qualified to teach this?
Kay Grace, CAEH, Sound Healing & Energy Medicine Practitioner & Trainer
Kay Grace, author of the forthcoming book, Sound Healing Mastery, enjoys teaching the art and science of Sound Healing, and empowering people to access the unique qualities of their spirits to create lives of greater harmony and happiness in her popular retreats & intensives.
She has an established private practice offering Sound Healing Therapy and Energy Work since 2001 and has helped thousands of clients access the power of sound to relieve stress, reduce pain, and create deep healing on physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual levels.
A graduate of a four-year certification program in advanced energy work from Inner Focus School, she has also studied Sound Healing extensively with Jonathan Goldman and Sound Accord Healing School. She enjoys Tai Chi and Qi Gong, leading wilderness retreats and spiritual journey travel retreats. A published singer & songwriter, Kay is a member of the International Sound Healers Association, ABMP, co-founder of The Association of Transformational Leaders Midwest, and was a valued faculty member in the Integrative Health Education department at Normandale College for eight years, and provides Certifications & Training.
“We found the course with Kay Grace very illuminating on the methodology of Sound Healing. Kay brought more than her knowledge and methods; she added a wonderful sense of warmth, humor and wisdom that made her an ideal teacher and mentor. We feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to learn from her in an interactive setting. Would highly recommend her to others.”
~Carla & Andrew Grivas, Minneapolis, MN (Dental Hygienist and Medical Illustrator)