Crystal & Piano: Sound Healing Music for the Soul
Learn more about sound healing – and download your free sound healing music CD!
Crystal & Piano is a collaboration of two musicians: Sound Healer, Singer/Songwriter Kay Grace & Pianist/Composer Steven C. Anderson, who allowed themselves to be vessels for healing sound created with voice, piano, and crystal singing bowls. The intention is Love, Love, and more Love…
Kay & Steven C both love to create music by allowing it to come through, with intention, in the moment. This CD was born from that shared passion. We did not rehearse any of the music; we just recorded live for two days in Steven’s studio overlooking the Mississippi River Valley and the Twin Cities – he at his magnificent Bosendorfer Grand Piano and me with the Crystal Singing Bowls. The result is this CD.
Enjoy listening as you would with any music, though it’s especially good to find a place where you can relax and really let the sounds wash over and through you.
Sound healing induces a state of calm, slows down breathing, heartbeat and brainwave activity as if you were meditating, and can lower blood pressure, alleviate pain and reduce stress.
On a deeper level, it bypasses the thinking mind and speaks directly to the heart and soul. Intention is critical, so I’ve included a few words about the intention for each track. You can listen to the entire CD as a single sound healing session for yourself, or choose a track based on what you most need in the moment. Please enjoy and allow the sounds and music to restore well-being.
“Voice, Crystal Singing Bowls & Piano come together to create sound healing music with a dreamy yet grounded feel, a little like Sara McLaughlin, (if she sang without words in a forest, and partnered with an amazing pianist, and they had coffee with Enya, but only for 30 seconds…): its intended to open the heart, and deepen connection to Spirit, True Self & Soul.”
NOTE: DO NOT Listen while driving or operating machinery, as these tracks can create a deeply relaxed trance-like state.
- Opening – Letting yourself open to receive what you most need like a flower opens to the sun and rain. Willingness & Allowing
- Calling – Becoming aware of the desire for “something more.” Recognizing that help, healing, and connection to Source requires asking. Who or What is calling you? Honor & Trust
- Purification – Clearing guilt, shame, or any unhelpful thoughts and feelings – anything that isn’t yours or is in the way of a happier, healthier life. Being the Love that you are and nothing else. Pure & Kindness
- Longing for Union – Whether or not your longing gets fulfilled isn’t always the point. Whatever the feeling: sad, painful, exciting or blissful, there is power in the longing – to heal, gain new insight and open your heart to help from the invisible. Cherishing & Steadfast
- Descending Spirit – Welcoming Spirit and your true Soul Essence into your everyday life. Allowing the highest frequency of Love into your physical body, home and workplace. Grounding & Reverence
- Soul Merge – Support in choosing to live a Soul-directed life, aligned with your core spiritual values. Becoming aware of new possibilities and ways of being in each moment.
- Presence & Grace
- Love Becoming – Embracing the exploration of Love as a state of Being (frequency), free from judgment, unhealthy attachment or expectation of another person. As Don Miguel Ruiz, says, “What if love were always moving through me?” Loving & Appreciation
- Healing Streams of Grace – Sometimes healing and wholeness is a gift with no strings attached, something that arrives without effort or force. Clarity & Well-Being
- River of Peace – Trusting in the infinite power of Love. When you let go of the branch on the riverbank, the current stops battering you, and becomes your greatest all, moving you forward with conscious awareness to choose. Boundless & Peaceful
Feel free to browse the rest of the website to learn more about sound healing and how it works or to learn about retreats, classes, and events. The website is being completely renovated, so what’s here for events and training may be older placeholder dates. Contact us anytime to ask questions or sign up for the email newsletter so you’ll have the latest.